Eternal A'zyrla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal A'zyrla

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A'zyrla Landscapes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsakened Sins
Founder
Forsakened Sins

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-25

A'zyrla Landscapes Empty
PostSubject: A'zyrla Landscapes   A'zyrla Landscapes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Pictures of landscapes of A'zyrla will be posted here, with a description, quotes or history if need be.

Last edited by Forsakened Sins on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forsakened Sins
Founder
Forsakened Sins

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-25

A'zyrla Landscapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A'zyrla Landscapes   A'zyrla Landscapes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 pm

A'zyrla Landscapes E7844bde
Quoted from Gabriel:

A frown had gathered in the middle of his features as he scanned the area with sharp liquid gold eyes. A twist of his lips upturned upon his features with grim determination as his eyes seemed to take on an unnatural glow within. It was just as he remembered it, the land desecrated to the point where no healing can ever undo what had been done so long ago. It was dry and dusty, the greenish fog hung heavy over the horizon. Bones lay strewn every where and diseased trees were sparse where infectious sap oozed out of its once protective bark. Even from here, the scent of rotting death and was like moldy sewage that would even give those that were used to being close to disintegrating bodies a run for their money. Gabriel had to hold in his gag reflexes as he breathed through his mouth. It was enough to make him feel slightly ill, but once again... Mind over matter as he took control of his body not to reject the sensory urge to projectile vomit. It was only a moment later, when he realized that he shouted out a command to those arriving, "Don't breathe through your nose...." He stood up, a palm upon the ground as he used it to hoist himself to a standing position. He took a cursory glance behind him as he cocked his pale crown as he noticed there was something out there that was flying across the skies.

He approached the party calmly and yet at the same time, observing intently to ensure that all was well. Looking upon Erthe and Renor he sent out a telepathic message to both, "You have done very well, young ones.... Here as I have promised, your ancestors used to live here... Long ago... it was green and therein lay many clutches... But they were enslaved as the greediness and ambitions of man wanted your treasures and your strength. Long ago... there used to be a treaty between the races, a partnership even. They called it the era of the dragon knights and it was peaceful for many centuries... If the air wasn't so poisonous... I would take you on a tour to view the many landmarks of some of your history. Mayhap another time... I will tell a story, maybe even in another life time..." Gabriel paused for a moment to listen to whatever banter the dragons may give him before he continued, "Scent the land if you must, but be very careful. Do not eat anything... and please... don't lick anything either... See if you will be able to pass through... and come back alive to bring everyone home. I need your honest opinion... If you can not.. You must stay here til our return. If you can, for hours at a time... Do let me know..."
Back to top Go down

A'zyrla Landscapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal A'zyrla :: A'zyrla :: General :: RPG Questions, Comments & Praise-
Jump to: